subtab errors

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 04:44:07 UTC 2010

The problem is here in ResourceGroupMembershipView:

     private int[] getSelectedResourceIds() {
         Set<Integer> selectedIds = this.selector.getSelection();

more specifically, the problem is with "this.selector.getSelection()" -
it is not returning the proper data. I changed the selection, but that
method is returning the original selection (i.e. what was originally
populated in the "assigned" list grid). It seems to be ignoring any
changes I made to the selection within the assigned listgrid.

Since this problem looks to be inside AbstractSelector and wasn't
anything I am touching, I'll commit what I have wrt combining
Members/Membership views and see if we can fix this tomorrow.