subtab errors

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 29 04:33:18 UTC 2010

thanks, i'll try it now.

BTW: can someone try to add or remove a resource from any group (using
the Mixed or Compatible Group view's Membership subtab).

The selection component does what it appears it should do, however,
after you click save, and you go to the Members subtab, you'll notice
the membership hasn't really changed - the original members are the same
as before.

In other words, we can't change group membership right now.