Dashboard empty

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Thu Nov 25 20:20:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

with the sources from this morning my time, the Dashboard is empty between Search bar and
bottom bar with the message center.

I see no issues in the server log , but the javascript protocol reports

queue depth is 1
org.rhq.enterprise.gui.coregui.CoreGUI/44E0B0134FECB35E564A3F36E5EC1DBE.cache.html:22039java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "unbeschränkt"

"unbeschränkt" is actually the translation of "unlimited"

which I only have in de locale within
common_label_unlimited = unbeschränkt

The issue with the Dashboard also shows up in EN locale

Just removing the offending line from the DE translation does not fix it - perhaps this cached
somewhere?

If someone has an idea, please let me know, as I need to do a screenshot of the
current dashboard.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243