Fwd: [rhq] 3 commits - modules/enterprise

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 23:17:28 UTC 2010

I took the liberty to make the follow change in master. I think we
talked about this a few weeks ago, but I was just around this area so I
figured I'd go do it.

The "save" button on our resource/plugin config pages were all the way
over on the right side of the screen. I moved them to be on the left
where (IMO) most people will look for them and it seems more consistent
with the way other things work.

If the majority think they'd rather keep the save button on the right,
the commit sha is found below that can be reverted.