NPE after server bounce

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 15 06:40:38 UTC 2010

This is a known issue. The little alert flag in the bottom right corner
of the UI shows you if there are any alerts in the system. Every N
seconds (I don't know what N is - 10? 30?) the UI will query to see if
it needs to update the alert count by the alert icon. When you lose your
session, that query ends up failing, and you'll see if fail each time
that query is executed (every N seconds).