Please welcome Rafel Soares as contributor

Rafael Soares rafaelcba at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 14:50:31 UTC 2010

Hello all!

As Heiko said, I'm from Brazil and I live in Brasília (Brazilian Capital).

Today I work with JBossAS and JON at Brasilia's office. I'm an Linux and OSS
enthusiast too.
Now I intend to contribute with RHQ project. First I intend to contribute
with translations, but comming soon I want write some pluggins too.

Thanks all.
Rafael Torres Coelho Soares
rafaelcba at gmail.com
@rafaeltuelho - Twitter