Please welcome Rafel Soares as contributor

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Jun 11 08:00:00 UTC 2010

Hello,

please welcome Rafael Soares ( fas: rafaeltuelho) to the list of RHQ contributors.

Rafael will work in the area of translations, I18N and L10N of RHQ.
Rafael is based in Brazil ( I think in the capital, Brasilia ?), so is a Portuguese
native speaker.

Rafel why don't you introduce yourself?

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243