Status of Perspectives now and with GWT ?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Sat Jun 5 11:21:51 UTC 2010

Am 05.06.2010 um 10:19 schrieb Joseph Marques:
> Last I heard, inter-module communication in the GWT world will leverage Errai[1], in particular the ErraiBus[2].  Not sure if we'll invest fully in the Workspaces and Widgets technology patterns, but it's worth discussing.

So basically back to step 1 with perspectives.
Shouldn't we remove the perspective stuff from the build (which would also make the downloads smaller)?

I'd love to see some 'real world' perspectives.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei München
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243