jboss events started externally

John Holland jholland at vizuri.com
Fri Jul 23 15:47:27 UTC 2010

Sorry but I'm still not getting a reliable indication of the state of
the server. Right now it's been up for 10 minutes, yet JON still says it
is down.  I've tried

inventory
discovery -f

restarting the agent
restarting the agent with --cleanconfig

I can't seem to get it to tell JON the server is up!!!!

I'm using JON 2.3.0 and rhq-agent 1.3.0.GA

Any help would be great

Thanks,
John Holland