jboss events started externally

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Jul 23 14:49:35 UTC 2010

If your alert is on the "Operation" success (and the operation is
"restart" or "shutdown" - I think that's the op names) then yes.

Alternatively, you can set alerts on "AVAILABILITY GOES UP" or
"AVAILABILITY GOES DOWN". When the agent detects the JBossAS server has
come up from being in a down state, the "Goes Up" alert is triggered.
And when the agent detects the JBossAS server goes down (when it
previously was seen as up), then the "Goes Down" alert is triggered.