server side plugin versions

Ian Springer ian.springer at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 23:33:12 UTC 2010

If you mean how does the Maven artifact version end up in the Manifest,
this is done via a couple configuration options that are passed to the
jar plugin, specifically:

<plugin>
<configuration>
<archive>
<manifest>
<addDefaultSpecificationEntries>true</addDefaultSpecificationEntries>
<addDefaultImplementationEntries>true</addDefaultImplementationEntries>
</manifest>
</archive>
</configuration>
</plugin>

This is found in the RHQ root pom, so I'm surprised that the server
plugin jars' Manifests do not already contain the version attributes.