Are these o-r digests really needed?

Alois Mahdal Alois.Mahdal.1-ndmail at zxcvb.cz
Mon Oct 6 23:29:19 UTC 2014

Hi,

few months ago I subscribed to this list also from my personal
e-mail address.

My RH inbox is heavily filtered so I don't get the same
experience and I forgot the one I had early before setting up
all the kill-filters.

Two pictures for thousand words--just see how it looks like in
[mail client][1] or [archive][2].

  [1]: http://i.imgur.com/xfK1yiP.png
  [2]: https://lists.fedorahosted.org/pipermail/openlmi-devel/2014-September/thread.html

As you can see, about half of e-mails are digests from
openlmi-reviews.  This makes it little bit harder to
navigate, search the list and most importantly, to really
follow the activity there.

First, I thought I'd suggest limiting the digests to weekly or
even monthly, but on second thought:  does anyone really need
them at all?  I mean, anyone can subscribe to full *-reviews
list or just the digest from it.

So what about removing that subscription completely?

Thanks,
aL

P.S.: I'm sending this from my personal email address dedicated
for lists ... where I don't follow inbox very much.  So should
you want to reply privately, use my RH addres or remove the junk
from this one. ;)

--
Alois Mahdal