question about openlmi

MaShimiao mashimiao.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Tue Feb 11 09:22:53 UTC 2014

On 02/11/2014 04:49 PM, Tomáš Smetana wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:08:41 +0800
> MaShimiao <mashimiao.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, everyone
>>
>> I'm new to openlmi.
>> On the web of openlmi, Java is said to be supported by openlmi.
>>
>> After reading codes of openlmi, I find c/c++ and python can be
>> used to write openlmi Apps.
>> But, there is no codes related to Java.
>>
>> Could you tell me how to write Java Apps?
>
> Hello,
>    we don't use Java for anything in OpenLMI however since it's based on WBEM
Thank you, Tomáš.
But on the web http://www.openlmi.org/, it is said
“Interfaces provided by OpenLMI include C/C++, Python, Java, and a CLI.” and
"Call system management functions from C/C++, Python, Java, or CLI.
"
Does Java Interface have been supported by OpenLMI or it will be supported in the future?

> standards any JSR48 implementation should work for you.  The only one shipped
> in Fedora or RHEL is the SBLIM project one: we ship the Java code as well as
> the javadoc and some manual: yum search sblim-cim-client should show you the
> packages.
Got it.

> Feel free to ask more questions but please be aware that we don't have any
> experience writing Java clients.  However we'll try to help.
Thanks again.

> Regards,

Regards.