question about openlmi

Tomáš Smetana tsmetana at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 08:49:32 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:08:41 +0800
MaShimiao <mashimiao.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Hi, everyone
>
> I'm new to openlmi.
> On the web of openlmi, Java is said to be supported by openlmi.
>
> After reading codes of openlmi, I find c/c++ and python can be
> used to write openlmi Apps.
> But, there is no codes related to Java.
>
> Could you tell me how to write Java Apps?

Hello,
  we don't use Java for anything in OpenLMI however since it's based on WBEM
standards any JSR48 implementation should work for you.  The only one shipped
in Fedora or RHEL is the SBLIM project one: we ship the Java code as well as
the javadoc and some manual: yum search sblim-cim-client should show you the
packages.

Feel free to ask more questions but please be aware that we don't have any
experience writing Java clients.  However we'll try to help.

Regards,
--
Tomáš Smetana
Platform Engineering, Red Hat