query regarding Nas head profile.

sunil kumar skjmca51 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 08:24:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

Is Nas Network Ports profile already implemented?

if yes. we are running nfs server process, but couldn't find nfs server
process instance in CIM_ProtocolEndPoint, CIM_NetworkPort.

we are getting confusion in development of NAS Head. Before we develop a
Nas Head we need to implement an association between LMI_ProtocolEndpoint
provider and LMI_NetworkPortprovider, Is this already defined. Whether we
need to continue the development of openlmi-network in c or python. we have
all .c source code in git source. whether python scripts are their in
openlmi-networking also, if their. where is it present? we have different
teams of development of networking and storage. how do we start proceeding?