Clarification in MOF files related to python

Jan Safranek jsafrane at redhat.com
Wed Oct 9 15:11:49 UTC 2013

On 10/09/2013 11:11 AM, Chethan Y wrote:
>    In C, When we cmake a mof file it generates .c & .h files and
> Whether in python does it generate a .py file ?

It's covered in Generate Python skeleton chapter in the Python tutorial.
You must import your MOF file into Pegasus (or SFCB) and YAWN will show
it and you can then find 'Python Provider' link in class description page.

You cannot enumerate instances of the class until you write and register
a provider for it.

Jan