Clarification in MOF files related to python

Chethan Y chethan.casey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 09:11:49 UTC 2013

   In C, When we cmake a mof file it generates .c & .h files and
Whether in python does it generate a .py file ? As per the Example
followed in python implementation we need to manually locate the file.

   I followed the same procedure by creating a tutorial mof file and
its python scripts and it works fine.
https://fedorahosted.org/openlmi/wiki/ProviderTutorialImplementationPython

   I Even Tried the same procedure by creating a mof file for a new
class and inherited it from TUT_UnixProcess but it encountered an same
error. The description of the mof file is shown in the yawn but when i
try running an instances it shows an error message as
  7 CIM_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED.