Implementation of FIle Export Sub Profile

sunil kumar skjmca51 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 08:14:15 UTC 2013

hi!..

We are in the development of Nas head. As my colleague Mr Chethan had sent
u File Export Sub profile. We need a reply from your side in order to go
head for other profile development. This is our first open source
contribution need to know whether we are in right way of development. Let
us know if any mistake or modification to be done.

Thank you.

sunil kumar j