Implementation of FIle Export Sub Profile

Chethan Y chethan.casey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:44:14 UTC 2013

Hi ,

       We are Working in the implementation of Nas Head profile as
said earlier and as a startup we tried working on implementing File
Export Sub Profile Using NFS. NFS Shares are working along with its
setting class and association. We are Working on Adding additional
properties to the NFS File Share Settings and improvising the code.

link :-

    https://github.com/Chethan-Casey/My_Repo/tree/master/NFS_FileExport_Backup

         I would like to know if there are any mistakes in the
development so that it could be rectified .Would be happier to receive
any suggestions and enhancements.

Team :

Hemanth Kumar HC    hemanthkumar51 at gmail.com
Sunil Kumar                   skjmca51 at gmail.com