ANNOUNCE: KonkretCMPI 0.9.0 released

Radek Novacek rnovacek at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 13:20:29 UTC 2013

Disclaimer: I know this is OpenLMI mailing list, but I will post announcements
about new versions of KonkretCMPI here, because many of OpenLMI providers use
it.

Since KonkretCMPI upstream [1] is dead for long time (last upstream version
0.8.7 was released 2008-10-22) I've decided to continue development myself. I
don't have access to original SCM repository or web page, so I've created git
repo at github [2].

Highlights of version 0.9.0:
* Use CMake as buildsystem (added FindCMPI.cmake and FindKonkretCMPI.cmake
modules)
* Python bindings for the MOF parser
* Fixed using experimental schema
* Assertion crash fixed
* Add missing headers
* Many other minor bugs fixed

You can download the new version from github [3]. It is already in Fedora
rawhide and it's coming to Fedora 18 soon.

Radek Novacek

[1] http://konkretcmpi.org/
[2] https://github.com/rnovacek/konkretcmpi
[3]