Regarding profile registered profile

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 13:39:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

For registering a profile, I have done following things.

1.  Design a mof file , contents are copied here
class GK_RegisteredProfile : CIM_RegisteredProfile{
};

[Association]
class GK_ElementConformsToProfile : CIM_ElementConformsToProfile{
};
2. Generated provider files for GK_RegisteredProfile and
GK_ElementConformsToProfile classes.
3. Implemented GK_RegisteredProfileProvider , EnumInstances method and fill
properties.

I don't know the K_ElementConformsToProfileProvider class implementation of
 methods. What is the purpose of this class? which method need to
implement..

Please note that CIMOM is sfcb.

Please help me.

Regards,