Regarding profile registered profile

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 15:14:30 UTC 2013

I had using CIMOM is sfcb. Could you please provider more details about
which classes I create

could you please share the sample mof file for this.

I see these cim classes need for registering
1.CIM_RegisteredProfile
2. CIM_ReferencedProfile
3. CIM_ElementConformsToProfile

class GK_RegisteredProfile:CIM_RegisteredProfile
{
};

Need derivation from CIM classes?

I think implementation comes only GK_RegsieredProfileProvider class
enumInstances function? is it right?

Please provider more details.

Regards,
George