Regarding simple identity management & role based authorisation profile

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:37:48 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have requirement to implement simple identity and role based
authorisation profile.
I have noted simple identity profile exists in openlmi provider.
I have some questions about it.
1. In simple identity, implementation is for manipulating user accounts in
fedora operating system for right now. Right? .. but my requirement is not
this. In my board haven't user acct mgmt system. Have user acct mgmnt
system for accessing web only.  So I shall integrating that into it. Is it
okay?
2.  Is newly created users coming to cimom for performing any profiles? I
hope its not coming in cimom for accessing it. It's only for os users.

Role based authorization profile implementation doesn't exist it? If
anybody implemented it, could you please provide the details.
It means that defining some roles to this newly created users. Right?

Please help me, I am waiting for your response.
Regards,
George