Favorite LMI Script?

Russell Doty rdoty at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 18:47:51 UTC 2013

I'm working on a writeup of LMIShell and need an LMIShell Script to
dissect as an example. Please nominate your favorite script:

* Does something interesting and useful.
* Good example of a SysAdmin friendly interface.
* Shows solid software engineering practices.
* Uses low-level OpenLMI API calls to change a system.
* Bonus points if it is used in an LMI Command.
* Can be extended and modified.
  * Bonus points if we can suggest useful changes someone could write.
* Short and simple enough that I can explain it.

Thanks,
Russ