Regarding provider implementation

George varghese georgooty at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:17:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thank you.

I had generated the c skeleton source code using konkretcmpi. Then
implented the enumInstances method.

1. See the code in enumInstances(),
    *GK_Test w; *
*   GK_Test_Init(&w, _cb, KNameSpace(cop));
   GK_Test_Set_InstanceID(&w,"GK_Test");
   GK_Test_Set_Caption(&w,"GK_Test");
   GK_Test_Set_ElementName(&w,"GK_Test");
   GK_Test_Set_Description(&w,"Read  test details.");

   GK_Test_Set_BtnTest1(&w,"2");
   GK_Test_Set_BtnTest2(&w,"4");

   // Teturn the instance
   KReturnInstance(cr , w);
   CMReturn(CMPI_RC_OK); *
*
*
*2.
su -c "cp libcmpiSampleProvider.so  /usr/local/lib/cmpi/"
*
*   $konkretreg libcmpiSampleProvider.so > GK_Test.reg*
*
*
*   Deploying (registering) the REF and MOF file in SFCB CIMON:*
*   $ su -c "sfcbstage -r GK_Test.reg GK_Test.mof"*
*   $ su -c "sfcbrepos -f"*

3. *wbemcli ei http://***/root/cimv2:GK_Test*
    I got the following response,
      ****:5988/root/cimv2:GK_Test.BtnTest1="",BtnTest2=""
Generation=,ElementName="GK_Test",Description="Read  test
details.",Caption="GK_Test",InstanceID="GK_Test",PrimaryStatus=,OperatingStatus=,DetailedStatus=,CommunicationStatus=,HealthState=,Status=,StatusDescriptions=,OperationalStatus=,Name=,InstallDate=,BtnTest2=,BtnTest1=
*
*
*
*Please note that some fields are empty. Actually these values are filled
at provider code.*
*
*
*4. STLinux, , ARM, Version is 2.6.37.6*
*    Processor - SPEAr 1340*
*5. I shall check it out using *lmishell .

Regards,
George