Regarding provider implementation

Jan Synacek jsynacek at redhat.com
Tue Aug 13 11:44:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

you have provided no useful information, therefore nobody can help you.

1. How does your EnumInstances() implementation look like?
   (Actually, how does your entire provider code look like?)
2. How did you register the mof file?
3. How are you testing?
4. What system are you trying this on?
5. AFAIK webcli is broken, try using lmishell instead.

I'm afraid that without much more detail, there's not much anybody here can do.

Cheers,
--
Jan Synacek
Software Engineer, Red Hat