[netcf-devel] Preparing for freebsd support pull request

Sean Bruno seanbru at yahoo-inc.com
Fri May 11 00:07:25 UTC 2012

So, Hiren and I are approaching our first milestone, where we think that
we're feature complete for freebsd.  We're working out a few details at
the moment, but its starting to look good.

In order for you guys to pull from us, what's the standard process for
us to follow such that you can review, accept(and/or reject) and pull
from our tree.

I assume there's some kind of "generate review-able patches" guidelines
we should follow to make your lives easy.

Sean