Changes to 'refs/tags/3.11.0'

Luke Macken lmacken at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 12 20:31:28 UTC 2011

Tag '3.11.0' created by Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> at 2011-04-26 02:10 +0000

3.11.0

Changes since 3.10.0:
Luke Macken (11):
      Port from HAL to UDisks
      Support ext4, if the version of syslinux-extlinux does
      Port our mounting code to UDisks, and simplify it a bit
      Make the osmin.img optional, to work with things like the GNOME3 livecd
      Spit out the exception, to make pyflakes happy
      Sleep less
      Remove our second logging handler when errors occur (ticket #637)
      Fix an issue with our some of our freespace checking code
      Update our releases
      Initial code to dynamically fetch fedora releases.
      3.11.0

---
 get_releases.py      |   37 +++++++
 liveusb-creator      |    2