Changes to 'refs/tags/3.10.0'

Luke Macken lmacken at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 12 20:31:27 UTC 2011

Tag '3.10.0' created by Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> at 2011-01-25 03:46 +0000

3.10.0

Changes since 3.9.3:
Luke Macken (6):
      Install the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package from from our installer, if necessary.
      Catch pywintypes.com_error Exceptions in our is_admin method.
      3.9.4
      Remove the unnecessary 7zip sfx file
      Improve our windows release batch script
      3.10.0

jassy (1):
      l10n: Updates to Panjabi (Punjabi) (pa) translation

raven (1):
      l10n: Updates to Polish (pl) translation

---
 data/liveusb-creator.nsi |   19 ++++---
 dev/null                 |binary
 liveusb-creator          |    2