How do I access persistent overlay's contents?

S Page skierpage at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 03:50:54 UTC 2009

Hi, I've used Fedora LiveUSB Creator to create live USB and SD cards
of Sugar on a Stick and Rawhide-XO .isos.  Very nice!

Both have a file, /LiveOS/overlay-MEDIANAME-XXXX-XXXX that's the size
of the persistent overlay I created.

Is there a way to view the contents of this file *outside* of Live
USB?  Can I mount it on a running Linux (or Cygwin)?
I want to shuffle content from one to the other.

I've looked in all the links for a more detailed explanation of how
this works, and come up empty.  Seems like a FAQ item.

Cheers,
--
=S Page