Koji content generators

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Fri Jun 5 22:13:55 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

For the Ceph project, we're very interested in building Debian
packages on Red Hat's build system, so I've been kicking around the
idea of a Koji buildDSCFromSCM task. When I mentioned this to one of
the rel-eng guys in Red Hat, they mentioned that "content generators"
might be able to handle our use-case in Ceph. This was the first time
I'd heard of such a thing.

In your Koji 2.0 planning thread you mentioned "content generators" as
well. Can you provide more details about this?

- Ken