Puppet module

Randy Fitzgerald fitzgeraldrandy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 18:00:28 UTC 2014

It matters not to me, since i cannot install the new update to Firewalld.
I,am still using the one that was installed by default The old fashion
system used by Linux to install updates, is only used by the old school
linux users, who can unpack it to the proper directory?nobody can, and then
install it. Yum never opens tar.gz or tar.bz archives,returns a message and
says (YUM nothing to do?) and if you cannot install an app,especially a
Firewall daemon, what the hell is the sense of using it.like i said the
update sytems are useless, and should be Auto installed,like Windows does
it,with there install sheild, it is totally unusable by all Linux newbies,
and mid level Linux users,as well. so we do not update, and cannot
participate in any sharing of data to help fix any problems.I have said
this over and over for years, and the same package update confusion still
exists today. you should Standardize the package updating, and build auto
installers,which put it in the correct Directory, and if any command line
users want to install it themselves to another location, were they want it
let them have the option at install, to bypass the auto install. Randy
Fitzgerald