Removing bugzilla options login, assign etc (#67)

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:48:45 UTC 2012

I have looked into the f-r functions to assign, comment and loginĀ· From
my perspective, they seem "odd" and not really focused on f-r's main
task. Furtjhermore, they clog the CLI interface and are hard to test
requiring some kind of bugzilla test account with unclear implications.

As stated in #67, the already existing dependency python-bugzilla have a
bugzilla tool which can do all this (assign, comment etc) and much, much
more. I find it reasonable to point users to this tool rather than
keeping overlapping functionality in f-r.

Ergo: remove the function assign, login and comment from f-r. However,
removing functionaltiy is not to be taken lightly. So: has anyone strong
feelings about these functions, please speak up, either here or in the
bug #67 :)

A feature branch 'rm-bugz' is in git repo for review.

--alec