[copyleft-next] Comments on 0.1.1

Martin Michlmayr tbm at cyrius.com
Mon Feb 11 12:38:00 UTC 2013

* Richard Fontana <fontana at sharpeleven.org> [2013-02-10 22:20]:
> If a term is only used in one section, the argument for putting the
> definition in that section becomes stronger. That's probably the best
> explanation I have (without going back to see what I actually did) for
> why the definition is in the section, plus the fact that it's a fairly

Thanks for this and your other explanations.

> > I've also attached some patches that fix various formatting issues.  I
> > didn't want to send a pull request as you probably disagree with some
> > of the changes.  You can apply those you like with "git am", or I can
> > send a pull request.
>
> I have to figure out how to use 'git am' first but this is a good
> opportunity to learn. :)

Just save the attachment to a file and run "git am <file>".
Alternatively, let me know which patches you agree with and I'll send
a pull request.

I didn't want to send a pull request with all patches because I don't
know what I have to do to my git clone when you reject a patch (do I
revert it, reset the tree, ...).
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/