[copyleft-next] Why was BE rejected as an issue tracker for copyleft-next?

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Fri Feb 8 13:49:18 UTC 2013

Richard Fontana wrote at 22:40 (EST) on Thursday:
> ISTR something about [BugsEverywhere] was considered suboptimal.

Could you investigate BugsEverywhere and either approve it as a solution
(in which case, I could help you set it up) or state clear reasons for
objecting it?

Note that IMO "suboptimal" isn't a reason not to use something.  GitHub
is suboptimal in many ways (and not only the proprietary reasons of my
concern).  So is a mailing list.  I hope you won't let the best be the
enemy of the good.
--
   -- bkuhn