[copyleft-next] [MERGE REQUEST] HBR should require the project stands up for software freedom of those who contribute to it

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Fri Feb 8 02:28:42 UTC 2013

I apologize that my job at Conservancy and volunteer work at FSF has made it
impossible for me to fit in volunteer work to help copyleft-next.  However, I
find it quite disturbing that the project is returning to GitHub.  I've
submitted this merge request to prevent the slippery slope toward proprietary
solutions that copyleft-next appears to be on.  HBR should stand up for the
software freedom of users.

Please merge:

  https://gitorious.org/copyleft-next/copyleft-next/merge_requests/29

   -- bkuhn