[copyleft-next] Use of Gitorious and GitHub

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Tue Dec 4 13:21:09 UTC 2012

Richard Fontana wrote at 16:34 (EST) on Monday:
> I think I'm under a delusion that there could be interesting marginal
> network effects.

I agree with you that's a delusion.  As I understand it, there's a
read-only mirror on github anyway.  People will find it.  Finding it is
the key.  Just refer them over to gitorious and the mailing list from
the GitHub page if they want to contribute.

Doesn't that solve it?

Fontana followed up later:
>  In the worst case we might conclude that an issue tracker is
> really unnecessary. :)

I'm still willing to help with the issue tracker thing if I can find a
way to make the time available.  That's the only reason I'm not helping
-- sorry, my job is very demanding of my time.

--
   -- bkuhn