Meet docstring standards

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Thu Sep 12 08:43:06 UTC 2013

On 09/12/2013 10:20 AM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I have attached a patch to assist us in meeting coding and
> documentations standards.
>
> Kindly review and let me know if we should proceed to do the same for
> the other sections.

This is fine. You can do that in rest of the files.

But your patch does not apply clean.

1) you have same trailing whitespaces (but that is not fatal)

2) You have in patch:
-    """SQLAlchemy Path:Path to the sqlalchemy DB in the system """"
+    """SQLAlchemy Path:Path to the sqlalchemy DB in the system"""

While I see there just:
  # SQLAlchemy

Is it probably that you are missing some others commits.
To generate patch for your local commits, run:
   git format-patch origin/HEAD

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS
Red Hat, Software Engineer, #brno, #devexp, #fedora-buildsys