Meet docstring standards

Frankie Onuonga frankie.onuonga at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 08:15:05 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-09-12 at 10:43 +0200, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> On 09/12/2013 10:20 AM, Frankie Onuonga wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > I have attached a patch to assist us in meeting coding and
> > documentations standards.
> >
> > Kindly review and let me know if we should proceed to do the same for
> > the other sections.
>
> This is fine. You can do that in rest of the files.
>
> But your patch does not apply clean.
>
> 1) you have same trailing whitespaces (but that is not fatal)
>
> 2) You have in patch:
> -    """SQLAlchemy Path:Path to the sqlalchemy DB in the system """"
> +    """SQLAlchemy Path:Path to the sqlalchemy DB in the system"""
>
> While I see there just:
>   # SQLAlchemy
Immediately after that line, my assumption or should I say understanding
is that , that is the environmental path to find the DB.
I might be wrong. Kindly do advice.

> Is it probably that you are missing some others commits.
> To generate patch for your local commits, run:
>    git format-patch origin/HEAD

 run git format-path HEAD~1 because I only made a change to config.py.
My thinking is in practice is it better to do it stage by stage to allow
for others to easily role back and see changes.
Kindly advice.

Attached kindly find a changed patch.
Please do advice what other section in it needs cleaning.
I am learning most of this here so kindly bare with me.