opening up and expanding.

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 18 04:48:51 UTC 2013

Sgallagh suggested opening up the current functionality of coprs to
proven packagers - to discover more bugs and to help us figure out what
else is needed.

I'd like to suggest two things:

1. open up what we have to provenpackagers as sgallagh suggested

2. setting up a second 'dev' instance so we can test there before
rolling over into the more public instance. - Also it will help us
verify the setup process.

I can easily setup a be and fe dev instances in the private openstack
cloud we have setup. It would also let us refresh those instances and
be sure we're still functional.

-sv