Copr URLs

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Jun 17 08:36:01 UTC 2013

On , Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> [...]

Hi Slavek,

Indeed, I was missing these two cases. I thought of two approaches:

change the URLs pattern:
- /coprs_new/
- /user_edit/
I'm not big fan of this approach (but it's one)

Incorporate the username in the URL:
- /coprs/<user>/new
- /coprs/<user>/edit <- (this is the edit page of the user prefs
right?, otherwise it should be /coprs/<user>/<repo>/edit)

Since we have the hand on the repos creation we can blacklist "edit"
and "new" as copr name and since a user have to be logged in to access
the new or edit pages we can generate these URLs.

I like this approach more than the previous but, it's a bit of thinking
out loudly here, I'm not sure this is the best solution

Best regards,
Pierre