copr cli tool

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 14 16:08:34 UTC 2013

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:

>>> What do you think? Too broad? not broad enough?
>>>

>> Expanding on this a bit - I suspect that  info coprname would dump
>> out a
>> json blob with that info so it can be easily parsed.
>>

>> I was trying to think of the workflow:
>>
>> coprcli create mycopr -r epel-5 -r epel-6 -r fedora-18 -a i386 -a
>> x86_64
>> coprcli build mycopr pkg1 pkg2 pkg3
>> coprcli info mycopr | python -m json.tool | check for
>> something_or_another
>>
>> does that make sense?
>>
>> -sv
>>

> It's on my TODO list to do a cli client. It will require some new views
> (or perhaps just altering the current views) and the cli client itself.
> Since I finished the most pressing stuff last week, I'll get on it ASAP.

Slavek,
  which part is on your todo list? I was playing with cli tool itself -
just option/arg/env parsing and general layout. If you want to focus on
the views necessary to make the tool work first that might be a good place
to start? If you'd rather work on the cli-piece first just let me know.

Thanks,
-sv