copr cli tool

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Tue Jan 15 06:35:51 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

> >> Expanding on this a bit - I suspect that  info coprname would dump
> >> out a
> >> json blob with that info so it can be easily parsed.
> >>

> >> I was trying to think of the workflow:
> >>
> >> coprcli create mycopr -r epel-5 -r epel-6 -r fedora-18 -a i386 -a
> >> x86_64
> >> coprcli build mycopr pkg1 pkg2 pkg3
> >> coprcli info mycopr | python -m json.tool | check for
> >> something_or_another
> >>
> >> does that make sense?
> >>
> >> -sv
> >>

> > It's on my TODO list to do a cli client. It will require some new
> > (or perhaps just altering the current views) and the cli client
> > itself.
> > Since I finished the most pressing stuff last week, I'll get on it
> > ASAP.
>
> Slavek,
>   which part is on your todo list? I was playing with cli tool itself
>   -
> just option/arg/env parsing and general layout. If you want to focus
> on
> the views necessary to make the tool work first that might be a good
> place
> to start? If you'd rather work on the cli-piece first just let me
> know.
>
> Thanks,
> -sv

Hey Seth,
I'd like to start with the views, so how about I create a document describing the API and then we'll implement our parts? So the cli is all yours, if you want to take it :) (I'm currently working on other functionality, but I suppose I could have something by the end of the week.)

Slavek.

--
Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.