copr cli tool

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Feb 15 20:36:39 UTC 2013

Le vendredi 15 février 2013 à 15:18 -0500, Seth Vidal a écrit :
> You are doing great work, do not wait for me to continue to do so.

I did not block on you, you did not block anything, but I can make sure
to blame you for not working on this in the train where I was the last
few hours if you like :)

No I was just wondering what you had in mind with this part, that you
mentioned when you first spoke about the CLI tool:

> coprcli info mycopr | python -m json.tool | check for
something_or_another

It is something like
$ coprcli info foo
Name: foo
last 5 builds:

Or did you have something else in mind (which I tend to think based on
the succession of pipes you added) ?

Thanks :)
Pierre