[cobbler] DHCP entries removed when netboot-enabled=N

Dan Alvarez dan.alvarez at xockets.com
Thu May 29 22:57:56 UTC 2014

I read through the thread back in 2012, but it didn't look to have resulted
in a final conclusion.   I'm happily using cobbler to set up my DHCP and
DNS for the cluster.  It all works fine for my regular ports, but I'm also
using provisioning through cobbler for my ipmi interfaces (DHCP and DNS)
but I loose my DHCP leases on those after some time.

Why don't the dhcp entries persist even with netboot-enabled set to False?
 Is there a way to force the dhcp entries for an interface to be persistent?

I'm in version 2.4.0

Thanks

dan