[cobbler] cobbler_web file does not exist

Steven Lokie steven.lokie at imemories.com
Thu Feb 6 18:01:23 UTC 2014

Hiya all,

Having a weird issue with cobbler_web

I'm trying to get the web interface working - I had some issues with the
cobblerd instance, but found out the correct info.

However now the web interface is no longer working

cobbler_web.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>

ServerName cobbler.domain.corp
ServerAlias cobbler

# This configuration file enables the cobbler web
# interface (django version)

# Force everything to go to https
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/cobbler_web
RewriteRule (.*) http://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}

WSGIScriptAlias /cobbler_web /usr/share/cobbler/web/cobbler.wsgi
</VirtualHost>

I look in the file system and see the wsgi file

[root at utilserver03 conf.d]# ls -al /usr/share/cobbler/web/
total 60
drwxr-xr-x 3 apache apache 4096 Feb  6 10:53 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 root   root   4096 Feb  6 10:53 ..
drwxr-xr-x 4 apache apache 4096 Feb  6 10:53 cobbler_web
-rw-r--r-- 1 apache apache  320 Jun 19  2013 cobbler.wsgi

but when I go to the page I get Not Found and the error in the log displays
as

File does not exist: /var/www/cobbler_web

Any help would be great - thank you