[cobbler] Kickstaring across a site-to-site link

alastair at alastair-munro.com alastair at alastair-munro.com
Fri Aug 15 09:28:16 UTC 2014

Hi

You are probably best creating a local cobbler slave server. This will
also save doing installs across your wan link. I wrote this recently
that might help:
https://github.com/cobbler/cobbler/wiki/Speeding%20up%20triggers%20to%20sync%20remote%20cobbler%20servers

Or a vlan that traverses data centers? Install on vlan and the swap
IPs/vlan after build?

Alastair