[cobbler] Enabling pxe boot option via ipmi?

André Gemünd andre.gemuend at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Aug 13 14:56:15 UTC 2014

They act on two different levels. The ipmi chassis bootdev pxe command really sets the device that the BIOS probes for booting. That way you don't need to set your machine boot order to prefer network boots permanently in BIOS, but can leave the default and change it ad-hoc. We also use this (but trigger it manually).

Greetings
Andre

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----