[cobbler] Cobbler Power commands

David Leach davidl at image-engine.com
Mon Mar 18 16:47:24 UTC 2013

Funny you should say that we use ansible pretty heavily. When cobbler
fails for this particular task we use ansible :) We still have to write
out separate playbooks for each host type and duplicate information we
already have in cobbler which is something we'd like to avoid.

By not techie I mean (a text configuration file is way beyond them)