[cobbler] Cobbler Power commands

Parthasarathy, Balaji (BCS, Palo Alto, USA) balaji.parthasarathy at hp.com
Mon Mar 18 16:39:38 UTC 2013

From: cobbler-bounces at lists.fedorahosted.org [mailto:cobbler-bounces at lists.fedorahosted.org] On Behalf Of David Leach
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 9:11 AM
To: cobbler at lists.fedorahosted.org
Subject: Re: [cobbler] Cobbler Power commands

Yeah, I was thinking in my head, wouldn't a simple bash loop not have this problem?

It was me putting in the update ;) I would really appreciate it being worked on as it's not always tech savvy people using this (excellent) feature.

[BP:] David, if you are interested, you can take a look at Ansible (http://ansible.cc/; docs - http://ansible.cc/docs/). It has very nice, flexible, robust features to do the kind of things you want (it abstracts some things to do tasks in a non-techie way but gets techie in some other ways maybe).

Balaji